Tuesday, January 02, 2007

BOOTY CALL

Yo,
So I am not like some of you when you kick me between the legs when my Sparties get waxed, so I'll stop here. But I do have a responsibility as the Bookie (even though I am not paid for my services...injustice?) to report the G-L posse bowl series race. After yesterday's, it looks like there are only 3 peeps left in it for the dough. The rest of the posse is fighting for third, fourth ...etc.

Here's how it could go down:

Firs though! Sarah Jane (18-9)! With the Boise State call last night, she put herself tied with me for second as of now. But looks like she could come up short to Stormin Norman (19-8) who has her by one game and the same last pix as her. Even if she beats me (18-9), Norm will win by one game cause he leads right now. Beautiful finish though! Props.

Bill (16-11)...the long shot..unless the Broncos win????

I may come down to father and son.....seed and spawn....coach and bench warmer....old school and new.....senior and junior.....Notre Dame vs. LSU. If LSU loses...looks like I may be done. If SO. Miss loses to Ohio...I am toast and Norm will be getting drunk.jk and 20 bones.

Great fight and comradery. SJ put some men to shame...Steveo had us goin'...Stephanie, well I love ya so much.........and Bill, better luck in the NCAAs with MSU as your BANDWAGON pick. Jake see you Thursday!

Had a great last couple days with Greyson etc and lets just say the Lampis are talking about TAHOE 2007! Stay tuned????? Keep in touch...

Breakin' some legs if the winner doesn't get paid,

Jefe

1 comment:

wes gaines said...

we got four bucks ready for you on friday...you are coming (pressure) right?? Anyways SJ can still get that second place dolla fitty right?? Man can she pick.