Tuesday, October 31, 2006

To my Youngest Son

Drew, happy 24th and many more. I look forward to spending some time with you in Germany in a few weeks. Should be a lot of fun. Hopefully the dreaded "jet lag" does not get to me. I still have the "jet lag" pills someone gave me. I usually last until 9pm on the day of arrival. Then you can go out and have some fun.

I do hope today finds you in good health and in anticipation of your trip. Mom and I continue to pray that God will fulfill His perfect purposes in your life. Happy B'day.

4 comments:

c-unitsdaddy said...

Andrew,

I love you man; your wild-at-heart spirit and Christlike love for humankind. Although we don't see each other as often as we use to, our friendship is kindled by the random phone calls every once and a while and brief reunions that are too few. But one thing remains, (allow me to use a film title)....a BAND OF BROTHERS.

SO happy birthday, O youngest brother!

wes gaines said...

Dru:

We had a great time w/ you and the crew this weekend. You're full of life and adventure, have a stein for me in Deutschland

sarahjane said...

feliz cumpleanos a ti! hope all your last minute plans are coming together for tomorrow's departure. i say have two steins for me (to make up for my past nine months sans alcohol). looking forward to hearing about your travels. keep us posted. as soon as you return, your second niece or first nephew arrive! cheers!

Abigail said...

Happy B-day to the wild and wacky Uncle from the City of Angels. It was good hanging with you this weekend. Abigail and I wish you the best on your Eurotrip. In the immortal words of K. Drake, sending us a German snowball!! Much love and birthday bliss,

J, A, & G