Friday, October 27, 2006

Please Read

Hey everyone, I wanted you to check this out if you can. Aaron Varner was a member here at messiah, he was 19 years old. He's battled cancer for the last 2 or 3 years. He passed away last night. Thanks to hospice this was done at home. I've never seen a church come together like this and I mean everyone knew him. I can honestly say I've never seen one person impact others in such an amazing way. He was very funny and definitely marched to his own drummer, but.... God has used him for a very clear purpose. Please check this website out and read Friday's blog called Aaron Varner.... Come On Down! http://aaronsadventure.com/ about what happened. it's really cool. Check the video out too.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Steve. I'm sure Aaron was an amazing young man and I will hold him and his family close in my thoughts.

There's not a whole lot to say in times like this...

c-unitsdaddy said...

This shook me. Thank you Steve for sharing this. Everyone NEEDS to go to Aaron's Blog. What an amazing young man.

c-unitsdaddy said...

And that young man is now ALIVE. Let his spirit and story resound and proclaim the Lord's renown.

Bill said...

Steve, thanks for sharing this.

lena jo said...

Kind of puts everthing into perspective, doesn't it?