Saturday, October 14, 2006

GAME THREE HIGHLIGHTS!!

I think it was Frankie Vallie who once said, "Oh What a Night!". I knew it was going to be special when while driving up to the Mitten I stopped for gas, and as I was walking into the station I saw some trash blowing towards me from the road; I look down and there was a $50 laying at my feet. That's weird...As I come out of the station just as I'm getting back into the car I see some more trash blowing my way, look down and a $100 was laying at my feet. Whoa!! I waited around to see if I was on hidden camera or something and no one else was there so I guess someone's paying for Jeff and I's tix. gracias senor (if you're reading this blog and lost $150 at a gas station, let me know which one and I'll send you the money). Anyways, meet up with my boy Jeff, roll down do D-town, grab some grub at Olympia (thanks Lance, and Dr. G) make some signs (BET ON THE GAMBLER, FIRE MILLEN) and watch K-Rog throw a 2-hitter. WOW! Here's a video tribute to my best man Jeffery. Jeff, I had the time of my life and I owe it all to youuuuuu!!!

2 comments:

sarahjane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sarahjane said...

should i be concerned?