Thursday, April 27, 2006

Random Andrew siting


beatwars_image
Originally uploaded by stevelamps.
Alright, here's how it happened. You are probably wondering what is this picture of. I have no clue, but it has to do with the fact I saw Andrew. At about 7:00am today I was flipping the channel and came upon a show called Action Blast (think show for video game junkies). I was very confused as to what was going on during it but I tuned in for about 5 seconds. Then all of a sudden, i see Andrew picking this girl up on a date with commentary in the back on this show. I just about peed my pants. i wasn't sure at first so i kept watching and it was definitely him. What the heck was that all about Andrew. I must admit i had to take a step back and confess some pride issues that i now know people on tv. You looked great and your acting was stellar, ecspecially when you finally picked up the girl. I continued watching and was more confused after a while amidst the fighting costumed caracters a la power rangers but that alone made my day. Good to see you Andrew. Love ya man.

2 comments:

lena jo said...

WHAT??!!! Andrew, are you holding out on us? Do you REALLY work for American Apparel? What's going on here?

Andrew said...

I honestly have no idea what this is all about?

I was on TV???