Friday, April 28, 2006

28

Here’s a tribute to my man Jeffery on his 28th!
Happy Birthday Bro, we love you!


The Top Ten Worst Decisions Jeff and Wes Made

10. Driving at 100 mph tops to Taylor U. in 2 hours for a campus visit
9. Giving the ole “my eyes were hurting and I was trying to make it to the next exit excuse when you got pulled over
8. Double dating Jenny Payne and Carin Patrick in 6th grade
7. Summer girlfriends after freshman year of college (no names)
6. Taking candy bars from Norm’s secret “Activity Night” supply in middle school
5. The Daytona Beach fist fight Spring Break ’93
4. Two for “Beavis and Butthead”
3. Throwing eggs at the neighbor’s house from your bedroom window
2. Two for “Far and Away”
1. The whole living on the beach together swimming with dolphins idea


4 comments:

sarahjane said...

jeff, i'm pretty sure that's a cartoon image of you on a dolphin with a tattoo. happy birthday, my man! love you.

Abigail said...

#11- "Hey let's buzz our heads before S.I.T.S...Ribbet!"
#12- "Just squat behind a tree, but watch your shoes...aw, sick!"

I'll add more as the day goes on and am compililng my list of favorite Jeff memories. Will post later. School's starting. Much b-day love!

Ben and Becky said...

Happy B-day Jeff! I hope you have a great day:)-Becky

Ben and Becky said...

Cumpleanos feliz, mi inspiracion!