Tuesday, November 15, 2005

We don't need no stinkin' baths



I haven't blogged for awhile, so I thought I'd show you a picture of what we think June and Pete's band photo would look like if they were in a band together. I wonder what their band name would be?

This picture was taken last week before we took them to B-Town for the weekend and ended up giving June two baths--one for rolling in a surprise pile of nastiness in the meadow, and one for jumping into the Lampi's leaf-filled pool (we still don't know how she managed to get out).

We missed you guys this weekend and wish we could've been in california too.
Anyone have any idea which direction the christmas-gift rotation is heading this year?

3 comments:

Andrew said...

PT! Wassup dog?!

I have no idea about the gift rotation. I just know that I throw it all off because I'm the only one in the family who is not married. So, let me know.

wes gaines said...

Peter is definitley the lead singer, June is the inconspicuous drummer

Andrew said...

June looks like Chocolate and PT is swirl.
DC Talk style!
Can you believe they used to say that?!
Heaven Bound!