Saturday, November 12, 2005

Feliz CUMP, mi'jo mediomexicano

HAPPY 25th! I hope you enjoyed your day. I am a bit belated...wish there was some warnings for us forgettfulls. Anyway, everybody pretty much covered solid Ben moments, so I will just share a couple. Ah yeah, MSU when you told ole' roomate MIKE "Not this time" after he stumbled in slobbering all over looking for a hand with his case of Labatts. "Don't put that in my fridge, man!" INTEGRITY. Little did we know next year was your 21st and you would do 21 shots of Tequila in his name! J/K
Also, when you woke up after spending a lonely nite at my crib during the MSU years..year. You weren't on the floor next to my air mattress, but somehow YOU were the one that kept my fragile body war that cold November nite.
I'll continue with more later...My wife just gave me the call to get her a BIG APPLE BAGEL HAM AND EGG ON WHEAT BAGEL WITH LITE CREAM CHEESE etc. I'm out.

OH yeah, go to this site...Happy Birthday Bulldog
http://www.mlive.com/preps/aanews/football/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1131795831185260.xml&coll=2

No comments: