Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's GAME TIME WHOOO!

Mr. Ager
I will say this and this only (to Wes). Watch what you say about Pdiddy (Davis). BTW, he's not even our go to guy (3rd or fourth man, i.e. Spencer Mackuenik). Watch ESPN tonite for a double header 7:00 - 9:00 and 9:00-11:00. You will get a good look at the 2 top teams in the both the Big Ten and ACC. For all you haters alike of MSU this year, you may want to check ou Mo Ager. 46'' vertical. Oh yeah, that's right, Jason Richardson sucks too. Whatever. We'll see in MArch. BTW, Wes has gone all Indiana for sports...oh wait..except UofM. How convenient.

I'll be finishing up my master prog final papers and watching the the spartys hit the hard court, win or lose. Note to Jake: You can only have one loyalty and we know you're a dukie (I saw the tear and the bird you filled IZZO last march at uncle Bob's oasis. As far as I'm concerned, the only one who has some form of green is Benny's half semester tuition he payed. Remember when we saw the MExicans almost knock off the National Champs. Chispas. I'm out.

In jest and jeer,


Jefe

3 comments:

wes gaines said...

My teams:

MLB - Tigers
NCAA Football - Michigan
NCAA Basketball - IU
NFL - COLTS
NBA - Pistons
NHL - Red Wings

2/6 Indiana
4/6 Michigan

I'm slowly evolving, Jan 11 MSU v. IU - Get tix! I'll be there in RED.

Abigail said...

Bill's teams:

MLB- White Sox
NCAA Football - USC/Texas (still up in the air)
NCAA Basketball- Duke (or IU with a win tonight)
NFL- Colts
NBA- Spurs
NHL- Tampa Bay (2004 Stanley Cup champs)

Sorry dad, but you've always been a tad fair weathered...some of it bled to me in the early 2000's, but I'm back...sort of.

My teams:

MLB- Tigers (bring back Sparky)
NCAA Football - Wolverines (will never turn)
NCAA Basketball - Duke (ever since Bobby Hurley)
NFL- Broncos (I don't know why but they are?)
NBA- Pistons (after a 3 year hiatus)
NHL- Red Wings (where is that ol' Yzerman jersey?)

sarahjane said...

broncos?