Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy Veteran's Day!

images
images,
originally uploaded by andrewgaines.
Just Kidding! Happy Birthday Benny! You're awesome, man. These are some of my fondest Benny memoirs.
When you decorated your entire room in Mexican motif. When you used to drive me to school every morning. When you used to invite me to go swimming at Adam Sunday's and we would run accross the meadow. Whenever you would design and implement crazy projects around the house. When you used to put hot sauce on everything. When you helped me and Steve distribute a u-haul full of brush all around Livingston County. When you jumped out of the car after I kicked it in neutral I was nervous at the time but now I think it was awesome. When you hit a Home Run off Mike Deford in Wolverine. When you sacrificed your body for the team and took that wicked hit from that South Lyon kid. When we were roommates in College. When we went to Mexico for Spring Break and I got really sick and you took me home. When you married Becky. When we would go to Burger King after church and you would make the best 'suicide' ever. Ah, hiking and biking and sledding to suicide and U-hill. When I crashed your car and you were not mad. Your love for T-Bone and all his bilingual demon killin'. Your middle school fear of Kathy Tait. Big pimpin' in your new Volvo. and on and on and I'm forgetting so many things. But Happy 25 Benjamin Lee. Now let's give it up for #76, one last time, King Jesus is All!

3 comments:

wes gaines said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNY!!!

WISH WE COULD BE OUT THERE WITH Y'ALL.
HAVE A MARGARITA, AND SEND US THE BILL

WE LOVE YOU AND ADMIRE THE KINDNESS, COMPASSION, AND INTEGRITY YOU LIVE OUT SO WELL.

WES AND SARAH

Ben and Becky said...

The way mom was drinking last night, you may not want the bill.

lena jo said...

THAT'S A BOLD-FACED LIE!