Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Photo test

Echo Park
Echo Park,
originally uploaded by andrewgaines.
I finally got a digital camera and I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture on the blog. This is a photo of Echo Park in Los Angeles. There is a Cuban Salsa festival here and a monument of Jose Marti, there is also a Loutus festival, and a monument to Eliott Smith is being put here. This is one of my favorite places in LA, so I thought I'd share. I'll try to post some more photos later if this works. What if we do a Gaines/Lampi photo contest?! For some reason I think Steve would win this. But Ben will give him a run for his money. Aloha.

1 comment:

sarahjane said...

Ben? What about Gramie's one-time use camera APU stadium shot?

("hmm...whateva." 'click').

hands down, gramie could win this.


but ben, you're a close second.