Thursday, March 26, 2009

WARNING SYRUPY POST AHEAD

In October 2002, Sarah and I had our first “date” at a small art gallery in Fort Wayne. She made me a mix tape. The tape had a song by Clem Snide “Lets Explode”. I liked it, and subsequently asked her out. A year later we went back for the same art show, and that was the night I proposed. The gallery has since closed and a restaurant/bar is now in the building. Well this week Clem Snide happened to be stopping in the Fort on their latest tour (go figure), and on Monday Sarah and I, now five years married, with a two year old, and one more on the way (yes uno mas), went and saw them play in the same building it all started. I couldn’t help but think its been a lovely six years together. All you need is love! (John Lennon) Anything’s Possible!!(Kevin Garnett)

4 comments:

Andrew said...

cash is going to be just like me.
i like that song,

and i'm way pumped to be an uncle again!

c-unitsdaddy said...

WES AND SARAH --CHEERS AGAIN on the NEW BABES and I hope you feel better God's speed through the first trimest, SJ. Very stoked for the late fall blessing.

debbie said...

Congratulations to you both. Feel better soon Sarah. All these little ones are going to have a blast together. Parents, you will be challenged to keep up when they are all together...we grand- parents will help for as long as we possibly can!!!! It is our pleasure!

sarahjane said...

It HAS been lovely, hasn't it?