Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mad Money


We've sold only 21 tickets to the CLIPPERS game so far; 79 to go.

Yesterday making my announcement in front of the school to announce our daily ticket total (and color in the poster/thermometer from Inglewood to Staples), I announced that we sold 2 tickets the previous day - to my Mom, and she will be donating these tickets to two lucky students. A Gaines rescue bailout. Thanks Mom!

Obama says a lot of grandiose things, and critics wonder if he'll deliver (he's actually already delivered by winning presidency, now it's up to us). And many of you have spoken eloquently about The Norm Lampi foundation, but it's time to step it up and deliver.

Send me your checks! I'll give you a shout-out in front of my school, and I'll send you a picture of the student you sponsored.

Or risk getting called out here on the blog a la Jim Kramer.

Again,

1529 1/2 Rosalia Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027

No comments: