Sunday, March 15, 2009

MADNESS

Just a quick blog to let you know I set up a NCAA Tournament pool since "The Bookie" needed a break and is trying to fly under the radar. I emailed it to a bunch of you and will post a link that I hope gets you there below. Please forward an invite to anyone you think would be interested.

I know pride comes before the fall but as defending champ, let me offer a few reflections to get you going... Always beware the #12 seed. Watch you heart strings UM fans. Last year all four #1 seeds made the Final Four. Senior guard play is essential. Check travel schedules. Darrin Collison at UCLA has never missed a Final Four and he is a senior guard (never count out an athlete named Darrin)

Make sure you get in before Thursday. Let me know if you have any problems.

Click here to join the madness! Oh, and the password is "staxowax"

1 comment:

Bill said...

I'm is: zwpg04.