Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A moment to remember


Dad, we can't wait to here how practice with the Spartans goes. Here's a moment i bet you wouldn't trade for the world. So all, here's Coach Lampi with his grandson coaching his last game. Grey was shouting, "Shoot it girl, shoot it girl!!!" while he was on the bench. So I guess we managed to sneak in one last generation of lampi-gaines clan into the basketball picture of Maltby. It was an amazing sight from across the court. I sat next to my Grandpa and I could see how proud he was of his son. Quite the moment. Love ya dad. Thanks for all the memories.

Steve

Oh yeah, one more thing, this family is done with the Wolverines. Any university that considers my dad worth their time, has me for life. Go Spartans!!

1 comment:

debbie said...

Nice posting Steve!