Sunday, June 03, 2007

HAPPY 1st BDAY EDEN!!!








What a weekend! We had a great Bday fiesta for out two lil guys, and a special dedication to Jesus performed by pastor Steve joined with loved ones. Wish you could have been with us, but we'll see you all soon. Eden is officially a year on tomorrow morning. I "Stand Amazed" (ref to Wes' song) everyday at how SIMPLE and beautiful life is I play playing with my two sons. I know this is so cliche, but there is a reason behind the truth of the saying,"Don't blink, because they grow up so quickly." To think Caleb is heading to Preschool this fall and answering the phone and Eden is...well....we'll give it a lil longer....about ready to walk. Stay tuned. WOW! I can't wait for Gracie, Grey and Cash's first bday!

Hey, there's a thought. let's do a lil celebrating in Tahoe since we prob won't be all togrther for their first bdays???

I blogged some pics from the party/dedication ...and I have to say me WIFE IS AMAZING! She was the hit of the party ...everything from her cakes (w/ Jami's help too) to her dino games-- a dino bone dig in sandbox, train painting, dino tattoos and masks, etc! I was in charge of ...you guessed it...dino swim in the pool! (ironically , Saturday was National Dinosaur Day-we had no idea)...she is such a FUN mom and stellar Party Planner. Thanks Babe.

I love you all, perros and all

Jeff xo

2 comments:

Jake said...

Looks like one dino-rific party! Happy b-day Big E! Gracie sends crazy screams and shout outs while she admires your hair. She can't wait to see you in a couple months at the cabin. Much love!

sarahjane said...

Happy Birthday, boys! Expect a package in the mail, soon. Hope you're recovering from that dino sugar high! :) We're so bummed we couldn't be there.