Friday, June 22, 2007

Get your thinking caps on.


I'm working on some trivia questions for Tahoe (I'm on a kick after a heated round of trivia with Bill last month). Just thought I'd let you know incase anyone wants to put in a good word for their favorite category/subject. I'm not making any promises, but if you're lucky I might throw in some familiar questions to increase the competition. Sports are a given, I'm sure. I cannot be bribed . . . I don't think I can be bribed. And no betting on this one (ahem, Jeff). Tahoe or bust!

4 comments:

wes gaines said...

Abraham Lincoln

1. What is the name of the Doctor that set John Wilkes Booth's leg?

sarahjane said...

That will be special points to whomever can guess it before Bill yells out the answer.

The other is: What city name can be found in all 50 states?

Bill said...

Which state is the furthest west and which state is the furthest east in the United States?

wes gaines said...

Alaska dad.