Friday, February 24, 2006

I can relax







Fridays are always so good for kicking it, chillaxin', taking it easy, being cheesy, and blogging. Just got back from lunch; tuna sandwich and a sip of Louise's mango juice. Things here at work are straight easy a.) because my boss is out of town, b.) because it's Friday.

The Japanese are hilarious, wonderful, silly. Check this out:

I just got a new album called 'Loose Fur'. Part Wilco, part Jim O'Rourke. Check it out Wes and Sarah:

The pictures above are from the roof of the American Apparel building downtown. Patrick and I were sneaking around and looking for a good place to put the new American Apparel Radio Station (coming soon!).

I'm getting pumped for a big bike ride with Jake tomorrow, early in the maƱana. 40 something miles? Azusa to the beach!

OK, happy Friday everyone!

Andy

No comments: