Thursday, February 16, 2006

Home, sweet home


Home
Originally uploaded by andrewgaines.
Finally, after what seems like years without having a solid home (9 different places in 2 years), I have found a place to live. Last night after about an hour of negotian, we signed a lease on a new house in Echo Park. I'm the son of a Business man. I'll be moving in on March 1 and I'm in need of many things to make this house a home. Andy is currently accpeting donations of dishes, furniture, a bed, and cash for my increased price of rent.

The house includes amenities like this:

-1.67KW 6-month-old state of the art SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM.
-Wireless, Highest speed available DSL throughout the house. (so I don't have to sit on Jacob's porch at night)
-Solar powered whole house fan for keeping the house cool during the days (seperate from main solar system).
-Satelite T.V. with HBO, Showtime, and over 120 channels
-Washer and dryer
-New Hardwood and Tile floors
-Large 40's designer brick patio/yard
-View of downtown Los Angeles

The address is 1425 Snd St., Los Angeles, CA if you want to check it out on google maps or follow this link

Ok, I can't wait to show you all my new place. Come over anytime. And seriously, I don't have anything so if you have something you want to give me or send me, just let me know.

4 comments:

lena jo said...

EXCITING! I wish I could pack up all our extra stuff. We could furnish your whole house.

Andrew said...

drive it out here Lena Jo!

sarahjane said...

felicidades, anj! sounds like a pretty cool place. now if you only had a throw pillow . . .

Andrew said...

I have a throw pillow!