Monday, October 24, 2005

DJ WES' picks

Here are some links to some songs that have been getting a lot of playtime at the Fort.

To Be Alone With You - by Sufjan Stevens, a soft, subtle love song about Jesus.
Jenny Wren by Paul McCartney, his best post Beatles work.
Just be Simple by Songs Ohia, a song touting the simple life.
I Wish I Was the Moon by Neko Case, its been spinning a lot in the ole Accord lately.
The End from Ryan Adams - Jacksonville Nights. I might get Uncle Eddie this one for X-mas. Some well written, beautiful country music
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel - great musical saw
That's all from DJ WES

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Wes, I love the picture. And the Sufjan song too. I haven't listened to him in a while but it was a good reminder of his old jams.

Welcome. said...

Do you miss me Wes, like I miss you?

Joel

wes gaines said...

this is taking some getting used to joel.