Saturday, November 08, 2008

A.I. in Dtown


The world has shifted dramatically in the last few weeks, and amidst this the Detroit sports world has shifted dramatically also...Todd Jones retired, Matt Millen fired, and A.I. hired?? No more Chauncey or McDyess?? Has Joe Dumars pulled another Darko or is this going to make the Pistons better? Let's hear it Detroit! My thought is that it made them no better and no worse, they'll still get to the conference finals and lose to Boston. I hope I'm wrong.

2 comments:

lena jo said...

I'm not as upset as when Ben Wallace went to Chicago, but Chauncey and McDeiss? I don't know. Do you remember the audio clip of A.I. when he was interviewed about cutting practice? It's classic. One of you smart guys needs to find it and download it to the blog.

Jake said...

My personal opinion....TOXIC!