Monday, April 09, 2007

Glendora shines on Sunday


Although, Mickelson didn't win, I still had to post this because it is such an "ACE and GARY" shot. Ha!

You can give our boy Jake the green jacket today! He won by one stroke with a low of +28. His clinch pick was the combo of Goosen/Casey finishing strong on Sunday. Second = Bill Gaines +29
Tie for Third = Bill Stelter/Jeff +30
Fourth = Wes +41

I didn't get to watch Sunday due to the fact we had a Easter Fiesta for the ninos at our house; but I did hear Zach Johnson, a normal Joe, won and thanked "his Lord and Savior" too! I gotta admit. It's good to see the someone new (and in our shoes with a new baby too )

Anyway, thansk for playing. I spoke with Jake last night, and after his victory speech we discussed how fun this is....so stay tuned for another GL posse competition. May be the ponies? NBA finals? INDY 500? Seriously, can someone else pick the next one up, to take the heat and jokes off me?

Jeff

2 comments:

wes gaines said...

Man I thought Immelman was gonna carry me to glory. I was glad to see Tiger lose.

Jake said...

I will wear my green jacket with pride this year. I wasn't surprised that Woods didn't win it b/c he couldn't hit an iron all day and just didn't seem that interested. Props to Zach Johnson. Sure to become a Bill and Norm favorite after his post round profession of faith and the shots with his newborn son, Will.

As for the Bookie's next pool. I'm down with the Indy 500, and maybe even the French Open. We'll stop him later this summer when he wants to throw down bills on the Little League World Series. I hear that Oceanside, CA is brining it strong this year. Okay, Jeff...over the line, buddy. Back it off a bit.