Wednesday, February 07, 2007

U S A

Anyone watch US take down Mexico 2-0? I was flipping channels, saw the game on, and was hooked faster than Dad on an airplane movie. Anyways, the rivalry is heating up. After USAs 2nd goal the Mexico goalkeeper took a stab at a US player coming in to celebrate, and after the final whistle Mexico again refused to shake hands with the US players. It might just be a surge of patriotism but I'm getting tired of the "sore loser" antics of the Mexican team. U S A!

On another soccer note, any Beckham sightings out west? I just might be a star gazer this year and check him out when they play at Chicago, and I know one other star gazer livin' in East Lansing who'll be in.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Word in the local fish wrap is that the Beckham's are looking at property in Beverly Hills in Britney's Spears neighborhood of all places. No sightings yet, but I'm guessing we'll be hitting the Home Depot Center at some point to catch the Galaxy in action. The Beckham jerseys are already at hot commodity and I may or may not jump on that bandwagon. Still deciding...