Wednesday, February 14, 2007

L.I.F.T Service: Messiah Lutheran Church Feb 07




Hey Everyone,

I traded in the pc and got a MAC straight up no doubt. I told Wes I would blog this video last night. MAKE SURE you scroll down and catch a glimpse of CASH $ and the Fort FOLK in their snow day! AWESOME job WEs and Sarah!

Above is the link to the 9 min. video of last Sunday at Steve and Shea's church. Click on the tab and it will direct you to YOUTUBE. Hope you enjoy it. We had a blast! Everyone should come and visit the Church when in town!

(Sorry, for some reason my username was wrong and I couldn't blog it on site????) Wes, help?

Love,

Jeff

4 comments:

Jake said...

I'm hearing great things about the Midland Lutherans. Thanks for giving us a sneak peak of the debut. Did you make that video at the beginning of the service Steve. If so, can you burn me a copy? Many blessings on this new endeavor!

sarahjane said...

great to see what's going on at your church, guys! nice video, jeff.

Bill said...

Stevo, you Rock (for the Lord). Can't wait to come up and see the church.

Andrew said...

reminds me of an old filmmaker i know, gary gentry. he used to go down and film summer in the son. hits of matt brun too.