Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bears Down!


Turns out defense wins ballgames...the Colts defense that is! As for the Bears... they pulled a Teddy Ginn and saved their best play for first, and then unfortunately had to put the ball in the hands of bad, well, "terrible rex", and that unstoppable Bears defense just looked weak and tired as Colts ran it right up the middle time after time. Yes that is a nasty mullet hanging out of my Colts hat, and the Dallas Clark Jersey courtesy of Sarah's Dad (and the Wide Screen HD, WOW again). Parade time!!!!!! Go Colts!!!!!!!!!

P.S. David GET READY FOR SOME GREENS BABY!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Welcome. said...

I did not find out until today that Rex's Grandfather used to play for the Colts(although even a grandfather could have beaten the Bears today). Had I known that Rex had a family allegiance to the Colts, and was part of the blood line of a crappy team, I may have changed my pick. Fully willing to eat my salad, might even add a lttle crow to it to make it complete. Enjoy the victory, it doesn't happen often. Sadly, Indy is probably my favorite AFC team and has a top notch coach, so my misery isn't even as painful as it should be for a true Bears fan. As my bookie would say "Indy Wins and 'Cash Gaines'."

Ben and Becky said...

Way to go Colts! We were excited for you Wes!

Bill said...

Sarah, any tears rolling down Wes' cheek?

sarahjane said...

No, Wes held true to the "a man never cries in front of his father-in-law" rule.

wes gaines said...

actually we we're at the in-laws when lefty sunk the putt to win the Masters. teary eyed, I had to play it off by pretending to yawn. When they hoisted Dungy on their shoulders the ducts started kicking in but I held back.