Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY 2nd B-DAY CALEB and HAPPY MOMMIES DAY to ALL NEW AND VETERAN!!!


I cannot BELIEVE my little guy turned 2 today! I am reminded of our night in the hospital when the little man appeared for the first time into the world, and of the strentgh and sacrifice his amazing mommy displayed to give me the greatest gift in the world. I won't be long-winded but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for the two new MOMMIES in Abagail and Shea, and want to affirm the veteran mommies in Debbie, Lena, Jan, Maureen Stelter, etc for their Christ-like examples of God's model for motherhood. This is an open venue to "shout-out" to the mommies on their day and may be even a holla to our boy C-unit...the BIG 2!
Love you all!!!

2 comments:

wes gaines said...

happy 2 caleb, good to see the cali-folks, happy motha's day all, caleb we are going to rock the Thomas next weekend, see you then!

sarahjane said...

happy belated mother's day, everybody. happy birthday, big guy. see you guys next saturday.