Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!




Yesterday the Lampi's drove down so we could all brave the heat and the crowds for a day at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo. It was fun to see the boys play together. Before they left Caleb said, "I drew a picture of me and Eden and Cash in the bathtub (with tub crayons, of course) because I'm gonna miss you guys." Sweet.

It made me wish we could all celebrate Father's Day together. I must say, we've got some pretty exceptional dads in this family. Happy Father's Day!Link

3 comments:

Jake said...

I echo the sentiments about wishing we could all be together. Just seems right. Am I to assume that pic #3 is Wes passing the torch to the new "tangle brothers?"

We had a great Father's Day here in SoCal as well. Abigail left cards. Tag-team preached with Stuart (yes, listen to the podcast). Ate lasagna and watched the 3rd round of the US Open, then hit Laguana Beach with the Brus clan for epic fun in the waves (Where are you Jeff...that Benny's a monster on the boogie board!)

Abigail just landed in Tokyo. 11 more hours and my 14 days comes to an end!!!

c-unitsdaddy said...

I had a BLAST in the FORT. The best FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND ever! Highlights of the weekend:

Seeing Wes ordain up close a Lion profile shot in tall, lush Savannah grass and mane blowing in the wind.

Cool summer ale with my boy on the couch.

Cash, Caleb and Big E holding down the fountain like the JEts versus the SHARKS.

Talking budget with the Zoo keeper ladies.

Makin fun of Lansing zoo.

Brunch with fam on Sunday.

Acuatic Center after church.

Gettin spoiled by my boys and wonderful wife.

Nothing like being a Dad. And I have great role models to emulate in our families. Blessed

debbie said...

I agree. cute guys in the pictures...all 5 of them! Making more great memories! Time together is precious!