Saturday, June 28, 2008

late night video post

Well, while Steph and the girls are out celebrating into the night, I thought I would put out some clips of the summer including tonight's bday surprise party. Here's what's going on in each segment:

1st clip: Early June, My buddy Joe delivers an epic grad speech for Pinckney High and in doing so, uses his shining moment to call-out two of our female senior students who HATE each other (because of well, what else...DRAMA) and he does so in front of all 5,000 people in Hill Auditorium Ann Arbor. Hilarious and....huevos!

2nd clip: Greyson at papa and grandmas casa...."I haven't seen any child whose DNA resembles Grey's." - Lena Gaines I think

3rd clip: Mags Ordonez (Braydon's fav player) and Miguel Cabrera (Caleb's fav) playing baseball...ironically as I post this the Cabrera hits GW 2 RBIs to put the Tigs at .500!!!

4th clip: Surprise Stephanie!

5th clip: Eden's "girlfriend" Brooklyn muscles Tessa out of her way to do a bit of window washing with her boy! Ha!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

sarahjane said...

Great video, Jeff! I can't believe Joe called the girls out. How'd they react?

wes gaines said...

whatevehhhhhr!!!

wes gaines said...

that's the girl's reaction