Sunday, June 22, 2008

Grey's "Problem", Is it time for an intervention?




All right, so I know that I'm not part of your blog but I thought that I should post out of sheer concern for Grey. You see, while Steve was in West Virginia doing "ministry" Greyson really cut loose! We all headed over to our cousins graduation party and Grey started hanging around the keg pretty early. Not long after his 3rd keg stand he started taking other kids toys and taking off his shirt hollering "YOU WANT SOME OF THIS, YOU WANT SOME OF THIS!!!!!" Anyway, I know how close you all are to Shea and Steve. Gery's "problem" seems to be a bit out of hand and it might be time for some of that "truth in love" that pastor talks of on Sundays.

Much Heart, Jason

5 comments:

sarahjane said...

Oh, my word. That's so funny. Especially if you look at the third photo and think, "You want a piece of me?!"Steve, get your son under control.

lena jo said...

You're in our prayers

c-unitsdaddy said...

Iam going to post some footage soon of Grey that quite possibly could rival "Charlis bit me" on youtube.

Lena has already seem it Live. It's Grey meets pool live from Rosemary Lane. Get ready.

And about the keg stands...
"Like father like son." Oh yeah

Bill said...

Pray, Pray, Pray (Holy Moment!)

debbie said...

"it's all innocent" says his Grandma.