Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Jake-HAWK wins!

Well Well Well,

Last night's game was the greatest I have ever seen. I barely made it to the end, and with a minute or so and the GREEKGODDESS seeing victory, Cubs "rock-chalk-jayhawks" pull a miracle after the Tigers basically GAVE them the game. Super Mario Chalmers is amazing! And did you hear Calipari's post game presser. Youtube it.

Congrats Jake, your comeback, for the ages. Thanks for playing. Steph took a commendable 2nd, and myself, a third. But I want 1st! So I'm hungry for more.

No money this time, especially after Benny and I got shafted from the NFL playoff pool. benny still asks.

Anyone up for MASTERS?

Congrats again, Jake!

3 comments:

Jake said...

Yes, the Gaines boys have gone back 2 back and yet I commend the husband/wife combo for an admirable 2-3 finish. I must admit, I had thrown in the towel after Rose hit that miracle 3...err...2 off glass. I think Chalmers won it with that 3. You could sense that Memphis was done after that.

Lots of fun. I call dibs on Tiger for the Masters!

Bill said...

If I had figured out how to get into the pool, I would have picked KU over memphis. Oh, well.

Look for me on the 18th Sunday. Bye!

c-unitsdaddy said...

Jake---let's look at collective record over the sports betting spectrum and then we'll start talking about "what somebody HAS DONE"...NFL, NCAA fball, MArch Madness, NFL Fantasy, etc. Nice job with this ONE though.

You know who to call if you want that conversation.