Monday, November 26, 2007

All I Want For X-Mas is a Fleece Track Jacket



So how's your holiday shopping coming? Abigail, Gracie and I were recently browsing our local Claremont American Apparel and happened upon our brother-in-law/uncle/youngest brother striking a pose in this vintage fleece track jacket. I thought Andrew's demonstration of the small side pockets was particularly effective and almost made the sale. Alas, we ended up getting Gracie a cute sky blue onesie. But Andrew, I must say I almost told the sales associate that I knew the model in red. It's good to hear you enjoying teaching. I think it fits you better! Happy shopping to all!!

5 comments:

sarahjane said...

Ha! How hysterical.

steve lampi said...

It's amazing to think I was just snuggling next to that model watching a movie this past weekend. You'll always be andrew in my heart, sexy man with the red jacket on and small pockets.

Bill said...

Ange, you look better in the suit.

Ben and Becky said...

Have your students seen this Andy?

Andrew said...

I remember going to the AA store in Koln, Germany and seeing this.

Dad's respone: 'Do they know you're here?!'

Thanks for the memories, Jake.