Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What Child Is This?

Here's a sneak peak at our baby boy/girl, the next counterpart to Caleb, Eden, Grace, and Greyson. We had an ultrasound today because the little guy/girl is taking his/her time. Everything looks great, he/she just isn't ready to brave the cold yet. Best line in the ultrasound room was me saying, "look at its little hand Sarah" and the ultrasound lady responding actually that's its thigh. So based on that Sarah had no faith when I thought I saw "something". To which our technician responded, "everyone sees something, I didn't even go down there!" Strike two. Needless to say my guesses don't mean anything but I'm switching to boy even though I thought I had a prophetic dream signifying a girl. We'll see... So let's hear your final predictions based on this pic, and we'll find out soon.

5 comments:

c-unitsdaddy said...

No boy is that flexible. I was wrong with Greyson, but dead on with baby GIRL gaines. And I'll be down there for a little Fort Wayne luv soon.. If Wes calls me in time...doubt it ....jk

WHAT AN AMAZING PIC OF YOUR BABE!!! Can you believe it! AHHHH

sarahjane said...

i'm going with boy, but don't look too much into my prediction. (jeff, that's the placenta, not a foot--are you going to reconsider your vote?).

Abigail said...

HE looks adorable! Just going with my gut. Praying for you guys. Blessings!!

steve lampi said...

I'm going girl. I'm gonna say the first four babies born in the gaines family will be girls. Four girls from her four boys, just for Lena Come on down girl!

c-unitsdaddy said...

I cannot believe that picture! What an adorable face! I am saying Boy, but I have been wrong a lot so don't count on me. I can't wait...
Love , Steph