Thursday, June 01, 2006

Here's to You (A tribute to pregnant women)


Photo 5
Originally uploaded by stevelamps.
As I sit in Tim Hortons I reminice
about the year and all that came with
A new job, a new house,
a new cat, a new spouse (not really)

Drinkin my coffee and bobbin my head
I look forward and see what is ahead
one, two, three, four, five, six (if twins)
holy crud that's a lot of kids!

Next time we get together and share our thought
We'll see what our God in the world has brought (nice ryhme)
I'm talkin babies a whole new crew
let's tip back a drink and sip a brew(Wes)

So here's to the moms that are soon to be
carry those kids you're stronger than me
Us guys we admit, you are the best
keep up the good work, and get some rest.

Much love to all the moms to be out there!

Sincerely,
The whole family

1 comment:

sarahjane said...

from one writer to another, great rhymes steve. i think this tops jeff's "sarah jane you make all the boys slain."

why does the word "brew" always bring wes to everyone's mind? just a thought.