Monday, June 05, 2006

1 day old....welcome eden jeffrey!!!




What a storied day in our lives! We were so blessed by all the support and prayers. Thanks Mar for the coaching, laughs and memories...Caleb has a lil' bro!!! Mommy was amazing! I thought that nothing would be like when Caleb was born, but this was just as glorious, and heavenly a moment!
"I was on the Mezzanine floor, and I'd been there before...uh huh..."
Welcome Eden, 7.8 19 3/4 in. , June 4th 2006! Our angel.

Caleb's first words to Eden..."Oh, I take his eyes." Nice.

4 comments:

sarahjane said...

cute cute cute! he does look like caleb.

"take" his eyes? as in violence?

Abigail said...

Can't wait to meet the little one. August??? Jake is checking the freqent flyer miles. Love and blessings to the whole crew. Is it me or does that top picture look like Caleb has just taken a swipe at the eyes? Easy boy!

wes gaines said...

my glorious!! can't wait to see the lil' one. way to go Steph!!

Ben and Becky said...

He looks beautiful! We cant wait to meet him:)
Becky