Saturday, September 12, 2009

PREDICTION SATURDAY!




Alright, so I thought I would throw this out here for anyone who wants to chime in with their 2 cents (Or in Bill's case, 1 cent) about the games this weekend. Here are the 3 games on tap; let's see who comes the closest:

MSU vs Central 12:00

UM vs ND 3:30

OSU vs USC



Jeff's picks:

MSU 37 Central 18

(Le"fever"e in Greek the word "preyto" which means burning heat..and that's pretty much what the CMU QB be feeling with Greg Jones in his grill all day)

ND 42 UM 21

USC 41 OSU 17

GO STATE! And I hate to say it (not really), but Jimmy Clausen is going to bring the Wolverweenies back to earth.

5 comments:

Bill said...

Chips by 7 (Steve, back me up), Michigan by 3. OSU by 14.

That's all you get for 1 cent.

Jake said...

MSU 35-7
USC 27-17
ND 24-17

c-unitsdaddy said...

well, i will definitely eat crow here and say,Go ChipS! At least i can cancel my Big Ten Network and hope for the Lions......Lefeveure is the real deal. Tebowesque. Wow. humbled

steve lampi said...

Bill, I love you!

USC 98- OSU 3

Bill said...

Stevie, we got to stick together. However, no gloating rule is in effect.