Monday, August 17, 2009

We were looking through our old videos and....



....Steph, the boys and I came across two crazy-skilled, sick-gifted DADS who've temporarily traded in their pics for pacifiers and their sticks for thomas the tank engine and took the HIGH road. What could have been for these boys of summer - if they were a band right now we'd call them "IDLE TALENT" (reference to "talent" put "on hold" for a greater purpose)....for now..... This is a bootleg performance from our deck 2 summers ago. John Mayer and SRV EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!! Listen to these chops, and as if it couldn't get any better.....BAM - Skins!

And one of them just scored a new Fender Strat. And trust me, I've had a moment in that "STRAT-OSPHERE."

5 comments:

steve lampi said...

I'm not sure was was better, the music or Wes's tan or lack there of. I was trying to see what Brad was playing but I couldn't stare directly at the video. Love ya Wes.

sarahjane said...

Woah, Wes! That's a vampire-like paleness. Yikes.

wes gaines said...

yeah yeah yeah. Like that police officer who pulled Jake aside and said planes above had been complaining of a glare from from below!

c-unitsdaddy said...

Wes, I'd take that as a compliment; being compared to the likes of Edward Cullen. Your Man stock just rose. I thought I noticed a glittering shine on your pecs.

debbie said...

You looked and sounded good then, but even better now after 6 kids!