Wednesday, August 12, 2009

update from amg


updating because i think only 2 of you can say with confidence where i am right now. los angeles. tell me if you got that one right. since finishing school on june 19 made it back to b-town, then detroit, london, brussels, copenhagen, sweden, london again, los angeles, up to sonoma county coastilne and i'm back for about a month before i take off to mexico city to finish my M. Ed.. hopefully sneak in a trip to K.C. inbetwixt. if you ever want me to call you again i suggest you give me a ring because i lost your numbers in copenhagen. thus far i only have wes' and the obvious ones.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

wes slides safely into 3rd.

Bill said...

810-231-2827

steve lampi said...

989-400-3716

Andrew said...

got the home number already. steve, you gotta call me, bro.

debbie said...

810 229-2261..call anytime and prayers are with you on your new adventure