Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy 5th BDAY, Caleb! 5/14

 



You blink and your kid is 5. I know cliche, but seriously, incredible. We're so proud of you, Caleb. You are an amazing big brother and it's so awesome to see Big E just in awe of you. I hope your curiosity for learning and child-like love for your Savior continues to grow as you do. You're mom and dad, tios and tias, papas and grandmas are SOOOOO proud of you. Have a great day!

I'll take a second to share with you guys a hilarious "5 yr old moment" Steph and I had last Sunday afternoon with Caleb. He and Eden were outside playing with a neighbor, Vincent, and Caleb yells to Steph, " Mommy, I got to tell you something. Vincent doesn't know JESUS! But don't worry, I told him all about HIM." Steph and I just cracked up!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

sarahjane said...

Happy Birthday!

norm said...

I am the luckiest grandpa in the world. I love Caleb and the other grandchildren so much. I am excited to see him continue to grow up. Happy Birthday Caleb I love you... Papa

steve lampi said...

Happy B-Day little Man!! See you soon.

Uncle Steve

Jake said...

Caleb,

Uncle Jake loves you even in your red OSU hat. We'll work on that later! I had so much fun playing football with you last summer at the lake. Hope your day is tons of fun. Gracie, Aunt Abigail and I send lots of love!

debbie said...

Well, it is Caleb's birthday today...how can that be we also say!! When I called him to say that I was sorry that Papa and I couldn't come over to surprise him and bring his gifts to him birthday eve because I was sick, he thought and said "I have and idea Grandma, how about Papa bring them over!" Hmmmmmp! Well I sure love you Caleb, even at that moment!

Ben and Becky said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!