Saturday, October 04, 2008

From 10,000 feet

As I watched Grey parachute jump into the recliner, I am minded of something and I will turn it into a contest. Here is the question: Someone who is a regular contributor to the Gaines-Lampi blog will be parachuting this Tuesday from 10,000 feet. Who is it?

Contest rules: 1) If this person has told you, you cannot play. 2) You have to answer right now, no calling people to see who it is.
3) Once this secret person is identified, then we will all pray for him or her that day.
4) Joel E. if you are out there, let us know by voting.

Contest ends this Monday evening.

9 comments:

wes gaines said...

I already know and am thus disqualified.

sarahjane said...

I know as well, but I still have a hard time believing it.

Abigail said...

I'm out.

Ben and Becky said...

Andrew?

c-unitsdaddy said...

grammy? that a girl!

Bill said...

We only have one name put in. He could be the one, or then again, he may not be the name. Grammie was obvious. However, it was not her.

Joel E. where are U?

debbie said...

Andrew would be my guess!

Bill said...

Competition closes October 7th at 12 noon as this contributor to the Gaines-Lampi blog jumps out of a plane at 10,000 feet with a parachute.

So far, no one has guessed the correct person.

Ben and Becky said...

Me! (Ben) I win!!!