Saturday, March 15, 2008

Is there any MAGIC left in him for another run....


Alright,

So like I have a break in the heat while my wife and I enjoy a lil R & R in south FLA sans ninos....

So like, MARCH MADNESS looms in a week, so I took it upon myself to get it goin' again and get us hooked up with a BRACKET...so guys and gals....here's where you go:

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

and if you don't already have an account create one, then...

search "join a group" ...which is Gaines-Lampi

and the password to join is "jackson" in honor of the new lil dude


NO MONEY...just PRIDE this time; and may be a free night out for person + mate with babysitter(s) during Gaines-Lampi reunion 08 (we need to get oin that too soon)


Pick your teams, Cinderellas and Horses and have fun. Invite all (ex. Jake get Stu in this, Steve --Bill Stelter, kith and kin alike)


Love,

Jeffrey

1 comment:

Jake said...

This is my year no doubt. I've smelled the twine, but never got to cut them down. Look for some dark horse picks b/c you gotta take risks if you want big reward. Watch out for a Pac-10 sleeper to go deep. Beware of Big-10 biases to blow your bracket. Do your homework, and don't count out the MAC. Let the smack talk and the games begin!