Friday, May 25, 2007

Kitchen 90% Completed

If I might use the Blog to update everyone on our new kitchen. No pictures yet. However, I will say that your mother/mother-in-law/Lena batted 100% on all the new things in our kitchen. I may start calling her Maglio (for Ordonez) who is leading the Tigers in hitting and RBI's.

My one decision which came, because your mother was not available, was on the sink. They had to cut a space in the granite for the sink to fit in. For 24 hours I kept saying, "I am so stupid" for the decision I made. One tub versus a two tub sink. I went with one for various reasons. Well, after a night of sleeplessness because I was "so stupid", the sink came and it perfect. Vola. We'll get some pictures on the blog as soon as we figure out how to do it. I think all of our sons have shown us, but it just has not stuck into our computer minds.

Happy Memorial day to all,

1 comment:

wes gaines said...

I have witnessed the power of teh one tub sink, this kitchen, I'll tell ya looks amazing!! I'll give one more lesson on how to post pics and thats it.