Tuesday, August 29, 2006

AHOY MATIE!!!


YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!!! THE PINCKNEY PIRATES WON THEIR FIRST GAME IN A YEAR (since going 0-11 last year) AGANST SALEM last FRIDAY... 40-13!!!

Norm Lampi said, "I think those kids knew that they were a couple plays away from winning some games last year...and they BELIEVE."

I don't want to speak too soon, but Brighton is the next test this weekend. They are coming off a waxing from Rockford (40-7ish) I think...and well...angry they will be...but again...saddened by a Pirate Swashbuckling beating!

***By the way...WESLY WAY TO GO!!! Setting up a Fantasy Football League!!! That's my boy! Check your e-mails everyone!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I think those Pirates are going to need a bigger ship.
Hit hit, never quit!

Bill said...

I( have never heard of Salem Middle School?