Monday, February 28, 2005

Post Birthday Reflections

Thanks for all the blog love on the big 29th. I'm sitting looking over the San Gabe's out my classroom window donning my new Steve Madden kicks (thanks Abs), listening to The Shins and The Pixies (thanks Andrew for my CD entitled, "Songs I think Jacob might like at 29.") The birthday was great. My wife is wonderful and makes me feel loved. She also makes me keenly aware of my status as the aging patriarch of the Gaines/Lampi clan. Wait until next year! Thanks also to Steve for his better late than never call early this morning. Just good to hear your voice. Wish you could've all dined with us on the Lebaonese cuisine yesterday afternoon. I am still tasting the garlic. Well, I've got a puppy in a cage at home with a bladder that continues to fill with each passing second so I'll end. Thanks again for all the love. Much love in return!

No comments: