Monday, February 28, 2005

for lack of a better title

Well, cheers Wes for setting up this blog. I think it's a good idea and I've been needing to feel more connected.
It's a beautiful day in Azusa California. I'm about to go over to the Homework House to tutor my two gals Christina and Janet. I'm having a little trouble tutoring Christina in Math, I think we're on the same level.
Yesterday we ate some mean Middle Eastern food and went on a classic Glendora Sunday afternoon walk. I've been reading a lot these days.
For school I've been reading a lot about Globalization and Economics. You need to check out some of Noam Chomsky's writings.
And on the side I've been reading 'God's Politics' by Jim Wallis and 'Blue Like Jazz' by Donald Miller.
And I saw a film the other day, 'Wings of Desire' it's from Germany and it'd be worth seeing.
Yins take care and I'll email Uncle Eddie with a ling ling to our blog.
Alright,
ANdrew

1 comment:

wes gaines said...

That's hilarious Andrew, just yesterday I was talking to Matthew Wilkinson at church and he was reading Blue Like Jazz. For some reason he told me that he thought you'd love that book and was considering sending you his copy because he liked it so much. What's that book all about anyways?