Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shea talks with another legend...(and doesn't care)


So Shea is renown for meeting and talking with my life's icons. Not long before he passed away, shea talked with Ernie Harwell a our local glenn's market. he was up here with the loons doing a signing day. they talked about grandkids briefly and ran into each other in the check out isle. Now I find that she had a phone conversation with none other than Drago....yes, thee Drago! He owns an indoor soccer complex in Midland and Shea is trying to book it for a night and she talked with him. I think i might ask her to invite him to come and play when he calls her back. Dude, what the heck! She of course is clueless to who this is, so I am trying my hardest to explain how awesome he is....not working though.

1 comment:

wes gaines said...

Tell Drago, I got a spot for him on my team in Fort Wayne.