Friday, September 22, 2006

Kief


Kief, originally uploaded by andrewgaines.

Whenever I see Kiefer Sutherland around town I usually ask him, 'Hey Kief, do you ever take a break?!'

'haha' he laughed.

an awkard pause.

Then I tried to say something about Jack Bauer, but he was saying something at the same time and we interrupted each other.

"what was that?" I said.

"No, nothing." answered Kief.

And then he lit a ciggarette and walked away into the Santa Monica evening.

--

Happy Birthday Sarah and Shea!

--

And for those of you who don't know, I'll be in Germany from November 1st until December 7th. I have no real agenda , other than I need a break and I need to see something new. I look at it as sort of a research trip into the idea of an unfolding final causation. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: