Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tuesday morning music

Parental Advisory Warning - Explicit lyrics

Wes wants me to apologize to the blog for the language on the following track.

I apologize to the blog but do not apologize for the expression of the many oppressed Cubans (who, as a result of a dictatorial society that does not acknowledge the poor; leaving them in a desperate state in which they are forced to make a living anyway they can- be it selling drugs on the street) who out of hurt and pain choose to express themselves in colorful and shocking language that only slightly conveys the amount of inner turmoil the society as a whole must feel everyday in contrast to the capitalist american society that goes on living their posh lives totally ignorant of the social injustices that run rampant like wildfire over the majority of the globe called earth.

(I really don't know what I'm talking about. It's actually Paul Simon singing. Someones angry but I don't know who or why? I just like the song)

Enjoy your:
Tuesday morning music
listen

4 comments:

Andrew said...

who is this? I like it. Sounds Cuban.

Welcome. said...

paul simon

sarahjane said...

clean out that mouth, joeli!

you should know better

Abigail said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.